Tuesday, March 17, 2009

now ain't that some shit...

the title of this blog applies to two things that happened to me today.

- so last week i lost my unlimited metrocard, i called mta & they refunded me with a 45 dollar metrocard. i was hyped, not even gonna lie. on my way to work, i look in my wallet and i see two metrocards, i was like what in the hell? and the bus was free so its not like i could text it and see what was on it but i used it on the bus coming home and it most definitely was the metrocard i 'lost'. /:
but its kay ima give my mom the other metrocard (:

- so in a previous blog i said that i was signing off of aim for a week, which i've been successful with btw, but my phone restarted and automatically signed me on aim. i was type upset because i did a damn good job of avoiding it. my battery is on full BLAST NIGGUH! shoooooooooot.

2 comments:

  1. my nigga.
    you typing 'aint this some shxt' like its bad.

    the 1st one is damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I remember when I lost my card, this trick was giving me a hard ass time about getting a new one or my money back.

    ReplyDelete

backtalk